1. Approve your quote 2. Sign your contract 3. An invoice will be sent to you for an initial deposit 4. Once paid, a new client form will be sent 5. Fill in your text, guest list and any other notes 6. Artwork is booked in the queue 7. An initial concept will be sent to you within 2 weeks 8. Advise of any changes or approvals 9. Sign your final proof for approval and confirm specs 10. Finalise your invoice 11. Once paid, artwork is sent to print (see print timeframes) 12. We receive your printed items and assemble if required 13. We ship them to you or you choose to collect
+ shipping (1 week)
• All quotes include up to 2 revisions to your artwork. Any more than this will incur additional fees.
• You will receive your initial concept within 2 weeks. Client response times will effect timings for finalising artwork. Our response time to any changes is within 3 business days.
• Any changes made to your order can extend timings, however we will communicate this with you.
• Any design alterations requested may incur additional fees or extend lead times.
SO YOU PICKED US!
This is the nerdy stuff, but each print technique gives you a different finish. Choose from traditional to modern and make sure your awesome event reflects your personality. If you’re after something out of the box, something worth a second glance at, then consider what your invitation is printed on if budget permits. It not only sets the tone but it also won’t be put at the bottom of the drawer that’s for sure.
Our invitation range comes standard with white envelopes (excluding the bespoke range) and you can always change it up and purchase coloured envelope options. Whether you go with the standard or coloured envelopes, you can always add printing to them with even a choice to print white ink on dark coloured envelopes.
Add an envelope liner to give it extra pizzaz!
We print your address data and ship any remaining blanks. It’s a nifty way to keep all of your addresses in one place for the engagement, invitation and thank you cards.