1. Approve your quote
2. Sign your contract
3. An invoice will be sent to you for an initial deposit
4. Once paid, a new client form will be sent
5. Fill in your text, guest list and any other notes
6. Artwork is booked in the queue
7. An initial concept will be sent to you within 2 weeks
8. Advise of any changes or approvals
9. Sign your final proof for approval and confirm specs
10. Finalise your invoice
11. Once paid, artwork is sent to print (see print timeframes)
12. We receive your printed items and assemble if required
13. We ship them to you or you choose to collect
+ shipping (1 week)
• All quotes include up to 2 revisions to your artwork. Any more than this will incur additional fees.
• You will receive your initial concept within 2 weeks. Client response times will effect timings for finalising artwork. Our response time to any changes is within 3 business days.
• Any changes made to your order can extend timings, however we will communicate this with you.
• Any design alterations requested may incur additional fees or extend lead times.
SO YOU PICKED US!
SAVE THE DATE
Sending a Save the Date is a polite way to let your guests know the date of your special day, especially if it is on a public holiday, a destination wedding or during holiday season. It’s a good opportunity to give your guests accommodation details if needed.
Start your pinterest board and collecting quotes from different stationery suppliers; see samples and organise meet ups.
If you choose us (we hope you do) start organising your guest list while we start concepting with your theme and colour choices in mind. You can still download our guest list template even if you don’t get us to print the data.
It’s go time! Start sending or hand delivering your little pretties! This gives plenty of time for you to chase up ‘those’ people who just assume you know they’re coming – you know who!
You would have briefly spoken to us about your additional stationery needs so it should be just a matter or finalising designs and making sure your guest list is super tight.
WEDDING THEME & DESIGN
PRINTED & SHIPPED
Chooser to shop our semi-custom collections or browse our stationery designs that could suit your theme, whether it be by colour, style and type.
Otherwise head to custom and give us the run down.
Once you find the one, add to cart and swipe your credit card.
Or fill in the form to get in touch. We will send a quote, hit approve and pay your deposit to get started.
RR will finesse your stationery with any amends from your special requests before supplying you a soft copy proof approval to go to print.
RR will get your stationery into production, check them when they arrive, send you sneak peeks and squeals then ship those bad boys off for extra squeals of delight.
We have an extensive list of fonts we hold commercial license to use and free fonts for commercial use.
You can use any of them in your designs, however we own the commercial license to use these fonts, therefore we cannot provide them to you.
Our designs have had thorough thought put into the fonts that match their look and feel.
Please note, best practice is to narrow your font usage down to 2 and pair something more script like with something more legible. It makes it easy for guests to follow.
You can now check out your names in our font choices!
Download our user friendly template and start collating addresses, well before you even place an order.
Once your addresses have been received, your envelope proof will be sent and upon approval, we will print your address data and ship any remaining blanks.
It’s a nifty way to keep all of your addresses in one place for the engagement, invitation and thank you cards.
The average wedding costs $50k, just a small price to pay to be treated like Kim K for the day hey.
Surprisingly, wedding stationery counts for 3% of that budget which can include such items like:
Save the Dates
Place cards and seating charts
Table menus and numbers
We’ve put together a concise budget planner, we even used ourselves, to guide you with the all important details you may just have not thought about.